Creative Chicas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for your psp pleasure

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sunshine Daze

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TprwifeBreena
Admin
TprwifeBreena

Sunshine Daze  Empty
PostSubject: Sunshine Daze    Sunshine Daze  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 6:08 am

Sunshine Daze  Sunshinedazejo

This tutorial was written on the 21st of june 2011, any similarities to any other tutorials is purely coincidental

TOOLS NEEDED

Tube of choice im using the amazing artwork of Ismael Rac, you can buy his tubes at his store here
Scrap kit Sunshine daze by Jo here

Ok same as usual 800x800 blank canvas, Open up frame 2 copy paste as a new layer and resize to liking i believe i resized about 90. Duplicate and resize by 80 bring below the frame.

With your selection tool set to circle make a circle around your original frame copy and paste a paper of choice invert and delete bring below both frames. Now add your close up tube and hit delete. Now go to adjust hue n saturation both set to 0, duplicate blur gaussian blur 3 and change it to soft light.

Ok we have that out the way now lets start at the bottom of the frames and work our way up.

Decor 1 copy and paste resize by 60 olace duplicate and mirror it.
Frame 1 resize so the pointers are out like mine.
Grass dont resize place like mine duplicate and bring the duplicated one down some.
Sunsparkles place and resize to liking.

Above frame
Flower 6 place and delete the stem area.
Glow resize to a size that looks good and place like mine i just duplicated n mirrored
decor 5 resize by so place and mirror add a dropshadow to it, i did 1 1 50 1.
Bow was resized by 60 with same dropshadow
Add your tube and flowers i resized them between 20 and 30. I used flowers, flower 5, flower 4, 3, 2,

Kingfrog resized by 50
fruit 3 by 40
fruit 1 n resize to what u like
bird was resized about 40
drink to what u like.

Add your name and cr info n ur all done!
Back to top Go down
https://creativechicas.forumotion.com

Sunshine Daze
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creative Chicas :: Breena's Hot Spot :: Breena's Tutorials :: Summer-
Jump to: