Creative Chicas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for your psp pleasure

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Whispering Touch

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TprwifeBreena
Admin
TprwifeBreena

Whispering Touch  Empty
PostSubject: Whispering Touch    Whispering Touch  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 6:14 am

Whispering Touch  Whisperingtouchjo

This tutorial was written on the 21st of June 2011 any simialarities to any other tutorial is purely coincidental

TOOLS NEEDED

Tube used is by Anna Marine you can now find her tubes over at CDO I bought this while she was still at CILM.
Scrapkit whispering touch by Jo at A taggers scrap you can find the kit at stargazers scraps
Mask of choice im using a floral one by Reika Rafita

DISCLAIMER: This tag was made about 3 or so weeks ago so the resize and placing may not be exact, please use this tut as a guide in working things out to your liking.

Ok as usual 800 x 800 blank canvas. With a paper of choice (I used a gradient) add as a new layer and add your mask to it. Open frame 2 resize it about 90ish duplicate it and rotate by 6 duplicate and mirror. Bring the duplicates below the original frame.

Click in the original frame and expand 6 with a paper of choice place as a new layer below all frame selections invert and delete. Open up decor 2 resize and place below the paper background duplicate and mirror it. Open fairydust resize and place again just like decor 2.

Open frame 3 resize by 50 place below the original frame 2 (see my tag for example) duplicate and mirror. Ok now add your tube under that lol.

Open up jewelry paste as a new layer flip and place like mine, Copy and paste butterfly scatter resize by 70 image mirror or place wherever lol open up plant resize and place add your quote name and copyright info and your all done. simple huh?
Back to top Go down
https://creativechicas.forumotion.com

Whispering Touch
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creative Chicas :: Breena's Hot Spot :: Breena's Tutorials :: Breena's Everyday Tutorials-
Jump to: