Creative Chicas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for your psp pleasure

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sand Between My Toes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TprwifeBreena
Admin
TprwifeBreena

Sand Between My Toes  Empty
PostSubject: Sand Between My Toes    Sand Between My Toes  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 7:44 am

Sand Between My Toes  Sandbtwntoesjoblk

This tutorial was written on the 6th of July 2011 any similarities to any other tutorials is purely coincidental and unintentional.
TOOLS NEEDED

Tube of choice im using the artwork of Elias Chatzoudis you can find his artwork here at PTE
Scrapkit Sand Between My Toes by a taggers scrap
Bold font of choice
mask of choice

This tag is very simple you have to some what use your imagination to it tho to decorate it as u feel. Eye animation not included in tutorial sorry.

Ok open up a canvas 800x800 flood will with a dark color so you can see what your mask looks like lol. Ok now Open up a paper of choice,
use your mask to it, a circular mask looks good with this.

Ok now open up your sand and randomly place like mine, Now with your font color white as big as u want it write out your wording convert to raster and place. Float and defloat it add a new layer paper of choice paste into selection.

dont deselect go to modify and expand to what looks good to you, go back to the white layer fill it with white again, expand the same amount and add a new layer below it flood fill with a color of choice and add some noise.
dropshadow it now.

Open up the lifesaver and place like mine, Add your tube now also and place if it isnt going to be above everything else.

Open up the rowboat and place, as well as the chair. Open the net and resize 115 or larger depending on what size your wording is. Add the bubble but rotate it by 90 duplicate mirror and add a slight drop shdow.

the rest of the sizings are up to you i added the following

flower
Oar
seagull
seashells
starfish

Your name and copyright info and your all done.
walkway
Back to top Go down
https://creativechicas.forumotion.com

Sand Between My Toes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creative Chicas :: Breena's Hot Spot :: Breena's Tutorials :: Summer-
Jump to: