Creative Chicas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for your psp pleasure

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In Awe Of Autumn

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TprwifeBreena
Admin
TprwifeBreena

In Awe Of Autumn  Empty
PostSubject: In Awe Of Autumn    In Awe Of Autumn  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 8:32 am

This tutorial was written on the 4th of October 2011 any similarities to any other tutorials is purely coincidental and unintentional

In Awe Of Autumn  InaweofautumnJo

TOOLS NEEDED
Tube of choice, I am using the awesome artwork of Ismael Rac you can find his tubes here
Please do not use this tube without the proper license to do so.
Scrapkit In Awe Of Autumn by Jo from A taggers Scraps
Mask of choice
fliters muras miesters copies

JUST A NOTE: most of my resizing in this tag and in my future tutorials i will be using the deform tool, makes it easier as to try and keep guessing what %age i need to resize hope you all understand.

Open a blank 800x800 canvas, copy and paste frame 8 as a new layer and resize to your liking I left mine as is, copy and paste frame 6 and resize so its slightly bigger then your frame 8.
Open scatter resize by 60, add muras miesters copies encircle 45 for verticle n horizontal everything else default then resize it about 80.

Copy and paste butterflies and resize to liking. Click in frame 8 and expand some maybe about 5 or so add a new layer under it copy and paste paper of choice into selection.
Open up the chair copy and paste and resize it to liking.

Open grasses paste it above the frame 8 layer duplicate and mirror it. Add a slight dropshadow then erase the inside so it looks like mine. Open up leaves resize a bit rotate by 10 either left or right place duplicate and mirror.
Decor 4 copy and paste and place below the frame like mine, resize if you wish. Open fallen leaves and place like mine

Now add the bird, chipmunk, nuts and mushroom as well as your name tube and copyrights and mask n your all done
Back to top Go down
https://creativechicas.forumotion.com

In Awe Of Autumn
Page 1 of 1