Creative Chicas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for your psp pleasure

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guitar Star

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TprwifeBreena
Admin
TprwifeBreena

Guitar Star Empty
PostSubject: Guitar Star   Guitar Star Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 1:41 pm

This tutorial was written on the 1st of November 2011 any similarities to any other tutorials is purely coincidental and unintentional

Guitar Star Guitarstar1KEITHGARVEY

TOOL NEEDED
Tube of choice im using the awesome artwork of Keith Garvey pls do not use this tube without the proper license to do so.
Scrapkit guitar star by addictive pleasures
Filters needed eye candy gradient glow
Xero radiance
muras miesters copies

blank canvas 600 x 300 with a gradient of choice i want you to take your preset shape of choice width 5, I used a pentagon and go from one end of your canvas to the other making it a square less on each side.

Now I want you to add a gradient glow set to fat the tab futher to the right you should change it to the darker of the 2 colors in my case black

Ok with the same gradient I want you to click inside your shape expand it by 6 and floodfill it with your gradient. Now start adding your tubes like crazy lol float the gradient background defloat n hit delete in the tube layers now merge all the tube layers together.
Duplicate the tube layer n on the bottom layer change it to luminance legacy, on the top layer add xero radiance a setting that looks good with your tube, change it to luminance and lower it to 72.

Add texture blinds to the luminance legacy layer 2 n 20 color black. Now add your tube set the way u want.

Copy n paste guitar of choice resize by 50 rotate by 30 either left r right. Copy n paste the pick resize by 10 now add muras miesters copies random line rotate n change the top number to 10 place like mine and delete the bottom and sides.
Copy and paste the light ray resize by 80% ish place behind the tube.

Next copy and place the metal plate resize by 50% rotate left or r right by 20 depending on what side you put it, this also goes behind the tube.
Copy and paste musicnotes 2 resize by 50%

Open up rose resize about 30% and earase the longer part of the stem muras miesters copies, line rotate and place infront of your tube erase the sides and the bottoms.

well your tag should be showing like mine now, Next add your full tube or you can just leave it with the close up add whatever else you would like to your tag name and copyright info.
Back to top Go down
https://creativechicas.forumotion.com

Guitar Star
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creative Chicas :: Breena's Hot Spot :: Breena's Tutorials :: Breena's Everyday Tutorials-
Jump to: