Creative Chicas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for your psp pleasure

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I Heart You

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TprwifeBreena
Admin
TprwifeBreena

I Heart You Empty
PostSubject: I Heart You   I Heart You Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 2:47 pm

This tutorial was written on the 13th of January 2012 any similarties to any other tutorial is purely coincidental and unintentional

I Heart You IHEARTUceline

TOOLS NEEDED
Tube of choice im using the artwork of Celine Pinup please do not use this tube without the proper license to do so.
Scrapkit I Heart You by Kittz Kreationz
Bold font of choice im using Impact
heart preset shape
fIlters used are toadies what are you and ec 5 impact gradient glow and extrude

Open up a blank canvas I used 900x900 and then a paper of choice from the kit, set this as your pattern in PSP instead of your regular color when choosing your bold font.
For this particular font i used size 600 everything default, type out the letter I convert to raster and again for the letter U. Set them on the sides like mine. Now choose your heart preset shape and do the same make it the same height you will have to play with it a bit.

Now that you have that done add a fat gradient glow to it, duplicate it on the bottom layer add toadies what are you both top and bottom set to 11. Lower opacity to 62 and add the weave effect color of choice settings 2 n 20.

On the top layer go to ec 5 impact extrude, direction 50 n then other setting as follows 4, 3, and 20.

Elements used

IHU 1 paste it as a new layer ontop of the toadies layer place to one side duplicate it and mirror.
IHU 18 resize as you wish
IHU 9 by 50%
Add your tube of choice on the top
IHU 2 resized by 70%
IHU 22 by 50%
IHU 71 as you like, i think mine was done at 50%
IHU 70 the same way
IHU 34 resize by 50 and duplicated and mirrored erease the extra key.

Add your name and copyright and your all done.
Back to top Go down
https://creativechicas.forumotion.com

I Heart You
Page 1 of 1