Creative Chicas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for your psp pleasure

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey Mr Dj

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TprwifeBreena
Admin
TprwifeBreena

Hey Mr Dj Empty
PostSubject: Hey Mr Dj   Hey Mr Dj Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 12:06 pm

This tutorial was written on the 14th of January 2012 any similarities to any other tutorial is purely coincidental and unintentional

Hey Mr Dj Heymrdjkirsty

TOOLS NEEDED
Tube of choice I am using a stunning tube by Roman Zaric which you can purchase here at PTE please do not use this tube without the proper license to do so.
Hey Mr DJ scrapkit by Kirsty Scraps which can also be purchased Here at SATC
Template Rockstar by Twisted Twinky
Mask of choice

Open your template shift D to duplicate and close out the original, On the duplicated template go to image canvas and change it to 800x800.
Select vector 1 float defloat copy paper of choice paste as a new layer invert and delete, delete original layer.
Do the same with the same paper for layers vector 2, and raster 2.

Choose a gradient to match float defloat raster 1 add a new layer and flood fill. Add your close up tubes in the center beneath the frames invert and delete. Change the blend mode to luminace legacy and add an effect of choice.

Ok so now add a different paper at the bottom of all this and add your mask we will be working now again from bottom to top Smile

Copy and paste splatter move to one side duplicate and mirror merge down resize 95%.
Copy and paste glitter swipe it should automatically set to where mine is if not pull it down some.
Glitter spill resize by 70 place on one side duplicate and mirror erase the bits that look funny

Copy and paste border resize by 73% and place above vector 2.
Open up disco ball resize by 70% paste above the border.

Copy paste and resize amp to your liking and place.
Copy and paste a piano of choice resize and place to your liking i recolored mine n placed it so it looks like she was being diverse lol.

Add tube of choice now, copy and paste cassette resize and place.
Copy and paste music spill resize by 80 and place.

Add whatever more you want for your tag add your name and copyright and save
Back to top Go down
https://creativechicas.forumotion.com

Hey Mr Dj
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creative Chicas :: Breena's Hot Spot :: Breena's Tutorials :: Breena's Everyday Tutorials-
Jump to: