HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Love Is Wicked

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TprwifeBreena
Admin

PostSubject: Love Is Wicked    Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:55 pm

This tutorial was written on the 17th of February 2012 any similarities to any other tutorials is purely coincidental and unintentional.

TOOLS NEEDED

Tube of choice im using an awesome tube by Barbara Jensen but this tube can be bought at SATC please dont use it without the proper license to do so
Wicked Valentine scrapkit by Inzpired creations you can also find this kit at SATC
My word art you can just right click and save it, please dont go around sharing/uploading this wordart

This tutorial is very short and to the point hope you enjoy..

Blank canvas 800x800 copy and paste half tone one no need to resize, Next copy and paste frame 1 as a new layer both of these should automatically center itself.

Copy and paste sparkle 2 place on one side of your frame duplicate and mirror, merge down duplicate it again and flip it merge down again, now go to image rotate, rotate by 90 towards the left. Bring this down under the frame, selections float and invert add a paper of choice as a new layer and hit delete selection select none.
Place this below your sparkle layer change the opacity to the sparkle layer to 50.

Scatter copy and paste resize by 90 duplicate and flip it. Ok Now above the frame open up skull 3 copy and paste it duplicate it and mirror it merge down and change the blend mode to lighten.

Open up Hearts 1 and 2 copy and paste them resize by 40 and place both on each side.

Add my wordart at this point. Now add your tube to your tag.

Copy n paste flower 1 resize by 30 now randomly place them like mine now add your name and copyright and your all set.

Love Is Wicked
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creative Chicas :: Breena's Hot Spot :: Breena's Tutorials :: VALENTINES DAY-
Jump to: