HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Citylicious 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TprwifeBreena
Admin

PostSubject: Citylicious 2   Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:24 am

This tutorial has been written on the 22nd of February 2012 any similarities to any other tutorials is purely coincidental and unintentional. A working knowledge of PSP is needed for my tutorials.

Tools Needed

Im using a tube by the awesome Verymany please dont use this tube without the proper license to do so
Part 2 of the Citylicious scrapkit by Marie which can be purchased thru SATC
Template by my Boo Karra which can be found at Sass'd & Swagg'd
Mask of choice

Ok open my Karra's template shift D to duplicate and close out the original, layers canvas size 800x800. Ok add a paper of choice to the bottom layer of your canvas add your mask of choice.

Open up element 46, resize it by 75 paste it ontop of the mask layer place on one side duplicate it and mirror merge down, now go to your target brush size i used was 999 the most the size would do, go to your forground color and choose one to go with your tag color and cllick on element 46 a couple of times it should look like mine now.

Open up another paper of choice for now ok see all them Green retangle layers i want you to merge all 3 of them down together selections select all float and defloat add a new layer, go to your paper copy back to the template paste into selection which should have been your blank layer.

Top rectangle frame go to effects add and remove noise set to 100 random and mono checked.

Next go to the bottom green oval image rotate by 30 to the right then merge the 3 green ovals. Now go to the white frames duplicate one of the frames rotate it to the right by 30 also and place intop of the green oval now merge the 3 frames and add the same noise.

Float defloat the green ovals add a new layer and flood fill with a gradient of choice. Add your close up of the tube or if your not working with a close up just add parts of the tube selections invert and delete.

Duplicate your tube on the bottom layer change the blend mode to soft light, on the top layer change it to screen and lower the opacity to about 60.

With a font of choice color white I wrote City on the top oval, Girls Do It, on the 2nd oval, and With Style on the 3rd oval i then added the blinds effect on the words settings set to 2 and 20 i thien lowered the opacity down to 80.

Element 31 copy and paste ontop of the template layers, resize it by 60.

Element 80 copy and paste it resize by 50 and then again by 80 place duplicate it and place on the other side.

Element 14 copy and paste it as a new layer move towards the side like mine.

Add your tube at this time, next copy and paste element 11 resize by 30.

Element 17 copy and paste as a new layer rotate by 30 to the left and place behind the tube look at my tag for an example.

Now we add element 20 copy paste resize by 30

Element 15 resize by 50 and then by 70 place

Element 13 resize by 60 and place

Element 62 resize by 70 and place like mine. Add your name and copyright info and save.

Citylicious 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creative Chicas :: Breena's Hot Spot :: Breena's Tutorials :: Breena's Everyday Tutorials-
Jump to: