Creative Chicas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for your psp pleasure

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Moonbeams and Stardust

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TprwifeBreena
Admin
TprwifeBreena

Moonbeams and Stardust Empty
PostSubject: Moonbeams and Stardust   Moonbeams and Stardust Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 1:45 pm

This tutorial was written on the 25th of February 2012 any similarities to any other tutorial is purely coincidental and unintentional, a knowledge of PSP is needed for this tutorial.

Moonbeams and Stardust Moonbeamsnstardustnicky

TOOLS NEEDED

Tube of choice im using a stunning mermaid tube made by Silena Fenech which you can purchase here please dont use this tube without the proper license to do so.
MoonBeams and Stardust ptu kit by the awsome Nicky which you can find here

Open 800 x 800 blank canvas copy and paste frame 3 as a new layer we are working around the frame for now.

With your magic wand click outside of the frame selection invert and contract about 2. Paste paper 5 as a new layer underneath the frame selection invert and delete.

Copy and paste sparkle 1 on top of this now, open cloud 1 and place to how you like it and hit delete if you still have everthing selected and inverted.

Ok close the original layer off and the frame layer off, go to edit copy merged paste as a new layer below everything. Open back up the frame layer now.

On the merged layer go to adjust gaussian blur radius 16, do this 2 more times and duplicate it.

On the bottom layer go to selections float defloat then to effects, texture effects mosiac glass number of columns/rows 25, and everything else set to 1.

On the top layer change the blend mode to screen and lower the opacity to 90.

Back to the kit open up glitter 2 copy and paste it above the blurred layers to one side duplicate it and mirror.

Everything from now is going to be on top of the frame.

Open up moon 2 resize say 35 ish or less whatever suits you and place.

Flower 4 erase the end where the stem is, resize it by 60 and place above the frame duplicate it and mirror.

Copy and paste the lantern resize it by 50 and place where u like on the tag.

Staff resize to your liking and place.

Choose a mask of choice i resized mine by 50 and set to the side.

Place your tube of choice to your canvas and rearrange stuff if you have to at this point.

bubbles and sparkles resize by 90 erase the parts over your tubes face.

Glass jars resize by 30 and place.

Ok now this isnt really difficult but it takes time and patience to get this the way you would like it.

Open up cloud 2 again resize it by 50 place it to one side of the frame duplicate it and mirror but dont merge down place it how you would like to see your tube sitting on it.

Next I want you to take your eraser tool size 7, hardness 71, step 10, density 100, thickness 100, rotation 0, and opacity to 44.

Slowly erase the ends so its a bit rounded you can always go back up to my tag for a reference.

Told ya this needed patience took me a while to do also Smile

Open up the sandtimer resize about 25 and place

Add your name and copyright and your all done.
Back to top Go down
https://creativechicas.forumotion.com

Moonbeams and Stardust
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creative Chicas :: Breena's Hot Spot :: Breena's Tutorials :: Breena's Everyday Tutorials-
Jump to: