HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Color My World

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TprwifeBreena
Admin

PostSubject: Color My World   Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:11 pm

This tutorial was written on the 26th of February 2012 any similarities to any other tutorial is purely coincidental and unintentional, a knowledge of PSP is needed for this tutorial.

TOOLS NEEDED
Tube of choice im using an awesome one by Zlata_M you can purchase his tubes at PFD please dont use it without the proper license to do so.
Color me happy scrapkit by Nicky
Tag template 114 by Rosey
Word art by Siobhan
Mask of choice
Filters used muras miesters copies eye candy gradient glow

Open up the template shit+d to duplicate close out the original then go to image resize and click on all layers and resize the width to 600 pixels, lock aspect ratio should be checked also.

Now go to image canvas and change that to 800x800. Pick out a couple matching papers for your tag from the kit.

Open up your 1 paper go all the way to the bottom and add your mask to this.

Next go to raster 10 selections float defloat add paper of choice invert and delete. Add a gradient glow of fat size 3 and soft corners 25 change the color towards the screen to match your tag and leave the inside white.

Do this for raster layers 3, and 8 changing the papers and gradient glow colors.

On raster 5 click on the 2 end black squares and do what we did above with the paper and gradient glow.

On raster 2 i used paper 5 to this, and on raster 6 i used paper 8 and gave it a bit of noise also.

Now that we have all the papers taken care of lets add some elements to this baby.

Copy and paste one of the disco balls resize it by 70 and place ontop of raster 8s paper.

Open up some lights resize by 60 place above raster 5s paper, do this again with another light of choice so they are on either ends.

Sparkle 2 copy and paste resize about 95.

OK now go to the 3 rectangle layer selections float defloat add some tube into there selections invert and delete.

Duplicate your tube change the bottom to screen and the top to soft light, On the bottom layer go to effects texture effects blinds 2 and 20 everthing else checked repeat the blinds process again.

Open up one of the cupcakes resize by 20 place on one side duplicate it and mirror it.

Heart of choice resize by 20 place duplicate and mirror.

Add Siobhan's word art now and give it a nice glow.

Open up a sparkle of choice and place right dab in the middle i used sparkle 3.

Butterfly 2 resize by 10, leave in the middle now go to muras miesters copies spiral everything default except for shift x and y that goes to 50.

Copy and paste a flower of choice resize to liking and place duplicate it and place again make it a row of 3 but slightly rotate them.

Add your tube of choice now to your tag.

Open up one of the cakes resize by 30 place by your tube, add your name and copyright and your done.

Color My World
Page 1 of 1