Creative Chicas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for your psp pleasure

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FU$@k Off!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TprwifeBreena
Admin
TprwifeBreena

FU$@k Off! Empty
PostSubject: FU$@k Off!   FU$@k Off! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:10 am

This tutorial was written on the 24th of March 2012 any similarities to any other tutorials is purely coincidental and unintentional. A knowledge of PSP is needed for it.

FU$@k Off! Breenaliciousnicky

TOOLS NEEDED
Tube of choice sorry but you will not find this tube anywhere but my tutorials it is not for sale, it is a personal commission by The Hunter.
Breenalicious scrapkit by my awesome friend NICKY thank you sweetie for this awesome kit which can be purchased here also.
Collab template by Pooker and Rosey Here
Mask of choice
word art of choice
Filters used Xero Fritilary and xero artworx, eye candy gradient glow, muras miesters copies

Open up template shift + D to duplicate and close out the original, Now change the canvas to 800 x 800

Copy paste paper of choice and add your mask to it.

Glitter of choice copy paste it on top of the mask layer resize by 90 place on one side duplicate and mirror.

Do the same for a second glitter i choose the pink and black.

Selection float defloat the strips add a paper of choice invert and delete, add a gradient glow of choice.

Do the same for the purple rectangle, pink overlay, lt pink circles, and lt blue circle.

Above the purple rectangle copy and paste the skyline.

On your blue oval, float defloat add a new layer and choose a gradient of choice and flood fill. Go then to the xero fritilary and play with the settings im not exactly sure which ones i used as i made this tag long before i can tutorial it.

Black circle float defloat copy and paste close up of tube invert and delete. Change the blend mode to luminance leagcy, duplicate adjust hue and saturation both set to 0, change the blend mode to soft light.

Copy and paste the condom right above the glitter circle resize by 30, muras miesters copies encircle change both shift modes to 55 you can do smaller or bigger if you like.

Copy paste your tube ontop of the white squares duplicate them move them around resize them etc.

Merge the 4 tube layers together, duplicate it on the bottom layer go to xero artworx default setting. On the top layer change the hue and saturation to 0 and the opacity to 60.

Click inside the black frames expand by 3 and hit delete. Go to effects texture effects weave 1,8,1 color white. Add a gradient glow to this also.

I made my word art n stuck it behind the white frame up to you if you wanna do the same.

Pimp glass resized by 40
briefcase by 30
bug devil by 30
binkie by 10
cuffs by 30
knuckles by 20
dices by 25
fedora by 30

Add tube of choice at this point.

Kitty by 30
bullets by 10 n then by 80
bullet hole by 10
gun by 25

Add name copyright etc to your tag and save.
Back to top Go down
https://creativechicas.forumotion.com

FU$@k Off!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creative Chicas :: Breena's Hot Spot :: Breena's Tutorials :: Breena's Everyday Tutorials-
Jump to: