HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Boho Emo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TprwifeBreena
Admin

PostSubject: Boho Emo   Tue May 01, 2012 11:42 am

This tutorial was written on the 30th of April 2012 any similarities to any other tutorials is purely coincidental and unintentional a working knowledge of psp is needed for this tutorial.

TOOLS NEEDED
Tube of choice im using the awesome artwork of Zlata Ma which can be purchased thru PFD
Boho Emo kit by my friend Nicky which can also be purchased here
Template 56 by Scraps Of Enchantment
Mask of choice.

Open up the template shift d to duplicate it and close out the original, Canvas size 800 x800.

Copy paste paper of choice bring below the template and add mask to it.

With your magic wand tool click inside the black layer of the black and grey frames expand by 1, add close up tubes and invert and delete, merge n duplicate it. On the bottom layer change the blend mode to luminance legacy.
The top should be set to soft light.

Click on the grey area expand by 1 copy paste paper of choice invert and delete.

Do this for all layers that look like mine. On the top frame layer where you add your tubes change the top ones hue and sat to 0.

Charm 1 resized by 40 place on one side duplicate and mirror.

Copy n paste word art and place on top of the canvas like mine.

Ribbon of choice resize by 50 place on one side duplicate and mirror.

Copy n paste heart of choice, resize it by 30 duplicate it and resize by 80 and place like mine, duplicate n resize by 80 again and place so it looks like mine do it until you have 4 hearts now merge them together, duplicate it and mirror.

Add your tube of choice to it now.

Bunny resized by 30, add name and copyright and save Smile

Boho Emo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creative Chicas :: Breena's Hot Spot :: Breena's Tutorials :: Breena's Everyday Tutorials-
Jump to: