HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Fairy Dust

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TprwifeBreena
Admin

PostSubject: Fairy Dust    Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:02 pm

This tutorial was written on the 20th of October 2012 any similarities to any other tutorials is purely coincidental and unintentional. A knowledge of PSP is needed for this.

TOOLS NEEDED
Tube of choice along with a close up, using the same artist of course. Im using one by Celine Pinup which can be bought thru SATC
Fairy Dust kit by Nicky and can be bought thru SATC also.
Template 1 by LadyT Here
Mask(s) of choice.

Open up the template shift + d to duplicate it. On to the new canvas copy and paste paper of choice and add your mask (s) to it, bring it to the bottom.

Float defloat and invert pink circle, copy and paste paper of choice as a new layer and hit delete.

Sparkles 3 copy and paste resize by 80, leave the circle word art as is or you can recolor it.

Ok we shall leave the black rectangle alone, go to the pink rectangle float defloat add a new layer and flood fill with a gradient of choice.

DO NOT DESELECT, copy and paste your close up tubes invert and hit delete, merge your tubes together.

Duplicate your tubes for a total of 3, bottom layer change the blend mode to luminance legacy, 2nd layer to soft light and the top layer to screen.

I deleted the word art that was there, its up to you if you want to use it, i wrote "breast cancer awareness, check your racks". I also put a drop shadow and change the blend to soft light.

Stars 1 and lamp post resized by 80, moon 2 by 90, tree 2 resized by 60.

Grass 1 copy and paste resizr by 70, duplicate and mirror it, copy and paste latern of choice resize by 80.

Scattered flower of choice resize by 60 do the same with the hearts but duplicate and mirror.

Jar of stars copy an paste as a new layer resize by 30.

Copy and paste sparkles 1 as a new layer resize by 60 then Copy an paste tube of choice to this.

Latern copy and paste by 30, Doodle copy n paste resize by 70.

Copy and paste cloud 1 as a new layer bring towards the bottom, copy and paste cloud 2 resize it by 70 now place them how u like it took me a while to place them.

Copy and paste fairy boat resize to liking and paste, add your name and copyright and your all done.
`

Fairy Dust
Page 1 of 1