Creative Chicas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for your psp pleasure

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'LL TRICK YOU TREAT

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TprwifeBreena
Admin
TprwifeBreena

I'LL TRICK YOU TREAT  Empty
PostSubject: I'LL TRICK YOU TREAT    I'LL TRICK YOU TREAT  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 12:45 pm

I'LL TRICK YOU TREAT  Tricktreat

This Tut was written on the 19th of September 2008
Any similarity to any other tutorials is purely coincidental

TOOLS NEEDED

Tube of choice, I am using the great work of Yasunaga Oyama
Filters needed eyecandy nature fire
Mask # 242 by Vix
Scrapkit from Ellie's TreasuresAnimationshop

Open a 600 x 600 blank canvas and floodfill white.

Copy and paste a paper of your choice as a new layer. Layers load mask from disk and merge group

Resize your mask layer by 80 %. Paste your tube as a new layer and add a dropshadow.

Add your embellishments to your liking, along with your name and copyright. Add a dropshadow on everything you have just added onto your tag. I used The Halloween Alphas That Came with The Scrapkit that I chose you can use what ever you want to add your name. Add a gradient to your liking.

Duplicate your mask layer about 4 - 5 times, now highlight your 1st mask layer, effects eyecandy nature, fire. Choose a setting that either matches what you have done or mone to your liking. Your fire direction and column length should be set at 30, flame width 100, expansion and everything else set at default.

Do this to the second layer this time hit random seed and higher your length to 40, keep doing all this to the following duplicated layers .

TO ANIMATE

X out all mask layers except for your original mask layer copy merged and paste into animation shop as a new animation, x out the original layer and unhide the second mask layer, copy merged and paste after your 1st frame layer. Keep doing this until you have done it with your all masked layers, you can now decide on how fast you want your flames going at this point.

You can now save your tag

Back to top Go down
https://creativechicas.forumotion.com

I'LL TRICK YOU TREAT
Page 1 of 1