Share | 

SANTA BABY

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TprwifeBreena
Admin
TprwifeBreena

PostSubject: SANTA BABY   Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:51 pm

This tutorial was written on the 13th of December 2009, any similarities to any other tutorials is purely coincidental

Tools Needed

Tube of choice I am using the beautiful work of Jose Cano you can find it Here please do not use this tube without the proper license to do so.
Missy tag template 301 you can get it Here
I am using a PTU kit Winter Love by Beas Creations but you can use just about any kit for this; you can find her kits Here
Fonts of Choice I am using mutter lvs, Synder, and luxury royal
Filters needed are vismans natural stardust and sparkle. Filter factory a holidays in Egypt, Xero fritility (optional)
My Animation (optional)

Open your template hit shift D and close out original, I chose to delete the tree from the template and use one from the kit, but you can keep yours and decorate it some. I also deleted the thin rectangle and the stars that go with it. Go to your circle layer select all, float, defloat and copy and paste paper of choice as a new layer selections invert delete.

Colorize to match your tag go to your circle frame layer and add a drop shadow, you can colorize this one also to match your tag. Keep doing this step to the rest of your tag. Colorize your frame background and leave it we will work with that later.

Click on your circle layer we’re going to add some words to that now, like I’ve said before you don’t have to its your tag make it the way you want to. I used

Santa baby and hurry down the chimney tonight
Come and trim my Christmas tree
With some decorations bought at Tiffany’s

Back to the circle layer select all float defloat invert back to the words and hit delete. (I decided to animate mine but you don’t have to, you can use the animation I made which is supplied. Change the blend mode on this to luminance and opacity at 50.

Now go to your square layer effects filter factory a holidays in Egypt; size 11. Duplicate this layer, and a Gaussian blur of 3 now add Xero fritility with the following 5, 30, 10, 27, change the blend mode to burn.

Add all elements from your kit on there now. We still not quite finished with your tag though lol.

Now duplicate your frame background 2ce so you have a total of 3. Select your 1st layer; go to effects VM natural stardust with the top settings, while selected add the VM sparkle settings also. Move your random seed sliders with the same settings for the rest of the 2 layers.

While still selected add your tube and duplicate on the bottom layer selections invert and delete. Add a drop shadow to this, on the top layer erase what you don’t want hanging out I liked Santa’s feet and a bit of the girl hanging out this way it looks like they are popping out of an animated card.

Add your name and copyright at this time and we will animate this tag like we normally would any other tag and your finished hope ya enjoyed this tutorial as much as I did.

Open 1st animation stars layer and 1st word layer copy merged and paste as a new animation in animation shop. Do this with the 2nd layer but paste after current frame and again on the third layer. Change your properties to 20 n save

Back to top Go down
http://creativechicas.forumotion.com

SANTA BABY
Page 1 of 1