HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

FROST YOURSELF

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TprwifeBreena
Admin

PostSubject: FROST YOURSELF    Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:12 pm

This Tut was written on the 12th of July 2008. Any similarity to any other tutorials is purely coincidental.

TOOLS NEEDED
Tube of choice, I am using the great work of Mitch Foust
Mask of choice
Scrap kit from SimplySensationalScraps
eyecandy 4000 (optional)
Font one of your choice

open a 600x600 blank canvas and floodfill white. Open up a frame of choice copy and paste as a new layer. With your magic wand click inside of your
circle layer and epnad by 5. Open a paper of choice and paste as a new layer selections invert delete(DO NOT DESELECT)layer it below the frame. Now open your image or tube and paste it into your frame and hit delete layer it below the frame but onto of your paper layer. Change your blend mode to overlay. Now that we have figured what paper you have used for your circle I want you to pic another and paste it as a new layer above your background layer at the bottom. Layers load mask from image ok and merge group, duplicate and merge down if it is a lighter blue. Above that layer I want you to add a tree and move it sightly to the side duplicate this layer and mirror it, At the bottom align the two squares that way they are about the same length across. Now you can add the frosty wordart on their or what ever you like and add a gradient glow to it.

I added the snowman and set him below the frame like I did the others with the same blend mode as my tube. Now place your tube where you like and add the same gradient glow as your wordart mine is white make sure it is thin though. Now add whatever else your heart desires cause we will be makin your name going around in a circle like mine.

Under your frame layer I want you to choose a color that isnt on your tag, go to your preset shapes, choose eclipse and draw a circle as big as your frame now choose a background and foreground color to match your tag. Select your text tool and go around your vector circle you will see an A appear in it click on that and type either your name or your saying of choice at this time. DO NOT CONVERT TO RASTER YET. I want to go to your layers pallete and click on the plus sign that should be there where you have your text I want you to right click and convert to shape it should keep your circle now go ahead and delete your circle that you drew. Covert to raster and add your copyright if you havent already done so.

Back to top Go down
http://creativechicas.forumotion.com

FROST YOURSELF
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1