Creative Chicas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for your psp pleasure

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MANGO TANGO

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TprwifeBreena
Admin
TprwifeBreena

MANGO TANGO  Empty
PostSubject: MANGO TANGO    MANGO TANGO  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 1:26 pm

MANGO TANGO  Manotanomelissa

This Tut was written on the 18th of March 2009
Any similarity to any other tutorials is purely coincidental
TOOLS NEEDED
Tubes Of choice I am using the wonderful work of Keith garvey please dont use these tubes w/out the proper license to do so you can buy these tubes Here
Mask 31By gabee masks Here
Scrapkit of choice
2 fonts of Choice (make sure 1 is bold i used impact) and a scripty one
A good knowledge of psp and recoloring

Open a blank canvas 600 x 600 n floodfill white, open a paper of choice and resize by 50 2xs and again by 80 2xs as the papers are huge lol.
Use your deform tool and stretch out to cover your canvas.
Layers new mask from image and select your gabee mask invert checked, merge group and duplicate.
Select your leaves with your magic wand or selection tool whichever you are comfortable with, once you have all your leaves selected promote the selection to layer and colorize with your hue and saturation as u can see i did mine green.
Merge your selected layer down onto your mask layer. Use your square selection tool and go around the pink squares and hit delete u want to make sure you are as close as possible and hit delete. DO NOT DESELECT.
Open up another paper of choice u have to resize some papers either 20 r 25% this also; as it is a pita to copy n paste it as is, copy n paste it as a new layer on one of the squares selection invert delete. Do this with the following 2 squares. DO NOT DESELECT! Copy n paste your tubes at this time n hit delete so it deletes the excess tubes.
Open your flower swirl and resize by 30 you may have to play around with the size dependin how you have your tubes set up. Open your flower of choice resize and place like mine.
I impact for my wording forground white background a color of choice forground width set to 2, size 100 kernin -50. Dropshadow set to 1, 1, 100, 3.
Add my wording like it is forground black and background white. no dropshadow tho lol add whatever else you want, make sure you have your copyright and license number on there also if you are using a ptu artist.

Back to top Go down
https://creativechicas.forumotion.com

MANGO TANGO
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creative Chicas :: Breena's Hot Spot :: Breena's Tutorials :: Summer-
Jump to: