Creative Chicas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for your psp pleasure

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

With You***

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TprwifeBreena
Admin
TprwifeBreena

With You*** Empty
PostSubject: With You***   With You*** Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 1:06 pm

With You*** Vdaytutcari

You must have a working knowledge of PSP to do this tutorial as some stuff are not explained.

This tutorial was written on the 7th of Feb 2011. Any similarities to any other tutorials is purely coincidental.

TOOLS NEEDED
I am using the awesome work of Jose Cano you can find his tubes hereplease dont use this tube without the proper license to do so
scrapkit used love me by blackwidowcreationz
template 3 by Melissa at melissasinspirationz
xero radiance (optional)
mask old time valentine by essex girl here

Open template shift D to duplicate and close out original

ELEMENTS USED AND ADDED

ele 4 resized by 20 % rotated right by 10 duplicate mirror and rotate left by 5
ele 12 resized by 60% and place like mine
ele 39 rezize by 70 % and place like mine
ele 41 resize by 60%
ele 37 resized by 40% and rotated right by 20 place to your liking
ele 20 resize by 80 and place like mine. dead center of the middle black layer. duplicate and resize the duplicate somewhere between 85 - 90 and set merge down, float and defloat modify and feather 5 invert and hit delete till you get what u want. earase anything outside the frame
add muras miesters copies line random rotate, number set at 7 and shift x set at 93. everything else default settings. Duplicate this and close out the top layer.

Now that we have your elements in go to your double black layers and merge the 2 together float defloat and add your close up, invert and delete. duplicate and mirror
nerge down and add xero radiance of choice. Go to effects textures and blind color black and settings at 2 and 20. set to l legacy and lower opacity to 40. Keep this selected on your rose
layer delete that also. On your top black square click on it with your magic wand and hit delete on the rose layer.

Open the 2nd rose muras miesters layer float defloat the middle black layer invert and delete. click on the bottom square layer and back to your rose layer and hit delete so it looks like the roses are all connected.

Add a paper of choice at the bottom add your mask, merge group and resize by 70% place to the right duplicate and mirror. resize by 80 % or so. delete any strands that look a bit ackward. add a dropshadow of choice to it.

Add your quote of choice Name and copy right info and ya all done.
Back to top Go down
https://creativechicas.forumotion.com

With You***
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creative Chicas :: Breena's Hot Spot :: Breena's Tutorials :: VALENTINES DAY-
Jump to: