Creative Chicas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for your psp pleasure

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Killing Me Softly

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TprwifeBreena
Admin
TprwifeBreena

Killing Me Softly  Empty
PostSubject: Killing Me Softly    Killing Me Softly  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 1:48 am

Killing Me Softly  KillinmesoftlyJo

This tutorial was written on the 3rd of March 2011 any similarities to any other tutorials is purely coincidental. This tutorial assumes you have some basic knowledge of psp.

Tools Needed

I am using the artwork of Tim Lowery you can find his artwork here, please dont use this tube without the proper license to do so
Scrapkit by Jo at A taggers Scrap here
Silver gradient of choice or you can use this one
Killing Me Softly  Silvergradient

Open a blank canvas of 800 x800 so we have some room to play with, Open frame 5 copy and paste as a new layer and leave it in the middle.
Use your magic wand click in the middle of the frame and expand by 4. with your gradient add a new layer below your frame and flood fill it. On the top layer gaussian blur it by 15. Now change the blend to screen and bring down the opacity to 70.

Ok add your tube now we'll work around it lol, duplicate it and move it so it looks relistic in the mirror look at mine for an example. Ok click in the middle of your frame and invert delete the tube under your frame and lower the opacity to 65.
On your original tube resize it 85%.

Elements used

Violin i didnt do anything to this i just placed it as is.
Splatter send to the bottom resize by 90%
Open jar resize by 50% and again at 50%
hat resized by 50%
Add glitter and send it to the bottom and flip
Open flowers rotate left by 90 resize by 60%. Duplicate and mirror resize again by 80%, duplicate it mirror and once again resize by 80%. Merge them down and add a small drop shadow.
Foor pentagram resize by 80% and send to the bottom. but above the splatter and glitter.
Dress resized by 80% 2xs and place.
Decor 7 resized by 50% dropshadow and place.
Ok add some candles put them random places.

Now add your name and copyright heheheh we're all done.
Back to top Go down
https://creativechicas.forumotion.com

Killing Me Softly
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creative Chicas :: Breena's Hot Spot :: Breena's Tutorials :: Breena's Everyday Tutorials-
Jump to: