Share | 

FRIENDS FROM DIFFERENT PLACES

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TprwifeBreena
Admin

PostSubject: FRIENDS FROM DIFFERENT PLACES    Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:58 am

This tut was written by Breena on the 16th of July 2008
Any similarity to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.

TOOLS NEEDED

4 tubes of choice same artist I am using the art work of Cliff Bonamie
Filters Needed ~ Xenofex 2 constellation
Font ~ A bold one
Word Art o choice
Mask of choice

Open A 500 x 500 white canvas, add a new layer and flood fill with a color of choice.

Layers add from image invert mask data unchecked, merge group.

Click in one of the circles with your magic wand tolerance set to 0 and add image as a new layer, selections invert delete.

You may want to add your name now and position to the left like i did mine.

Duplicate and merge down, add a drop shadow and change blend mode properties to multiply and opacity to 90ish.

You can now add the word art to your tag and colorize to match, you may now add your copy rights.

TO ANIMATE

Duplicate your mask layer so you have 4 layers. On your original mask layer go to plugins xenofex 2 constellations.

Settings set to bling bling, Star size 2, Size variation 25, Edge star density 1, Over all star density 0, Overdrive 100, and Twinkle amount 75. Random seed should be on one but not necessary.

Do the same thing for the other mask layers but hit random seed a couple of times on each of them.

You need to X or hide your duplicated layers and copy merged and paste as a new animation in animation shop.

X out your 1st mask layer and open the second one copy merged and paste after current fram, do this to all the mask layers once all four have been finished, you can chane your frame properties to 20ish.

Your ALL Done cant wait to see your results!

Back to top Go down
http://creativechicas.forumotion.com

FRIENDS FROM DIFFERENT PLACES
Page 1 of 1