HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Mojo Fairy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TprwifeBreena
Admin

PostSubject: Mojo Fairy    Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:03 pm

This tutorial was written on the 5th of April 2011 (Happy Birthday to my hubby hehehe) any similarities to any other tutorials is purely coincidental and unintentional. A working knowledge would be helpful for this tutorial.

TOOLS NEEDED
Tube of choice im using the artwork of lori Karels you can find her tubes at My Tag Art here or here at her website. Please dont use this tube without the proper license to do so.
Scrapkit blue dust by Chili_designs which you can find here at My Tag Art
Filters needed muras miesters cloud and copies

Open blank canvas 700 x 700 copy and paste frame 2 and resize 90%. Add a new layer under your frame go to muras miesters clouds and add your default cloud the top should be white and the bottom the middle should be the blue in the color pallette c0c0ff.
Click the middle of your frame make sure all parts are clicked so none of the blank canvas in the particular area is showing invert and delete.

The greenery on the bottom came with this tube so try and make some with what is either in the scrapkit or in your default tubes for psp.

Open sprinkle 2 resize by 50 and again by 80 and palce right under the frame like mine if you wish.

Open greenery resize by 30 rotate 90 either left or right lol which ever look you want add muras miesters copies encircle default settings all you will change is shift x and y that will go to 53. Ok now that we have that set it up on your frame duplicate it and send one below the frame resize both by 90.

Open greenery 3 resize by 30 rotate right by 90 add the same muras miesters copies like the 1st one resize again and pull it below your 1st greenery.

Open flower resize by 30 and randomly put them around the frame .

Add your tube now and place wherever you want it.

Your mirroring of the greenery will depend on what side you put them so i will leave that part up to you. Flower 5 copy paste resizy by 50 2xs and place.
Next paste deco 3 resize by 50 and then by 80 and place underneath it all then paste again and reszie by 50 and mirror and place, flower 2 resize by 50 and place between the 2 decors.

Copy and paste sprinkle 2 resize to your liking. I also went around placing them around my tag by resizing between 50 and 80.

Add you name and c/r and your all done easy peasy ehh..

Mojo Fairy
Page 1 of 1