HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

For You

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TprwifeBreena
Admin

PostSubject: For You    Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:07 am

This tutorial was written on the 14th of April 2011 any similarities to any other tutorials is purely coincidental and unintentional.

TOOLS NEEDED

I am using the amazing work of Joanne Schempp you can find her work here at MY TAG ART or her website here please do not use this tube without the proper license to do so.
Scrapkit For you by Marzeny here
Mask 60 by zuzzana here
Stock photo of choice for your background i used the one that came with my tube.

Open up a blank canvas, Add paper of choice and add your mask to it.

Copy and paste element 30 and resize by 25%, Add your stock photo behind it and add your tube in front of it now so it looks a bit like mine.

Open element 32 resize by 25 and bring it down below your frame like mine. Duplicate your tube image flip it make sure their aligned the way u'd like. Back to element 32 selections float invert and hit delete on your tube, now bring it down below the frame layer change the opacity to 50.

Open ele 6 resize by 10 and by 30 and place. Ele 5 resize and place to what looks good ele 7 the same way and again for ele 9. Sorry i cant give specifics i made this tag about 2 weeks ago and completely for got the resizing for these.

Duplicate ele 9 flip and do the same as we did with the duplicated tube but change the opacity to 23. Now add whatever other elements you would like i added some more leaves n flowers lol add your name/saying copyright and save.

For You
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creative Chicas :: Breena's Hot Spot :: Breena's Tutorials :: Spring-
Jump to: