Creative Chicas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for your psp pleasure

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blue Emo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TprwifeBreena
Admin
TprwifeBreena

Blue Emo Empty
PostSubject: Blue Emo   Blue Emo Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 12:31 pm

This tutorial was written on the 11th of May 2012 any similarities to any other tutorials is purely coincidental and unintentional, A knowledge of PSP is needed for this tutorial.

Blue Emo BluemoNicky

TOOLS NEEDED
Tube of choice im using a beauty by Celine Pinup which can be bought at SATC
Blue Emo scrapkit that was made to match Celine's tube by Nicky which can be bought thru SATC also.
Texture of Choice (i used the back ground from the tube.)
Filters needed muras miesters copies.

Blank canvas 800 x 800 copy n paste frame 2 as a new layer, next add a new layer below the frame, click in the circle expand by 4 and flood fill with a gradient glow add close up invert and delete.

Duplicate your tube on the bottom layer change it to luminance legacy on the top layer change it to screen.

Add the texture to this and lower the opacity to 50.

Ribbon of choice resize by 50, muras miesters copies with the following settZDings

# - 9
shift x n y - 50
phase 74 everything else default, send it below the tag.

Copy n paste sparkle of choice and scatter resize scatter by 90, this should be above your texture.

Hearts copy n paste, I have mirrored mine but you can leave yours the way it is.

Bow of choice by 25, copy and paste tube of choice onto your tag now.

3 lollipops of choice, resized by 30, bottom lolli rotated 30 left, middle stays the same and top rotated 30 to the right. Bring them together and place on one side.

Copy n paste glitter of choice to it.

Copy n paste ribbon n rivets, copy n paste skull of choice resize by 30 place duplicate an mirror.

Kitty resized by 40, crown resized by 70, add name and copyright and your all done.
Back to top Go down
https://creativechicas.forumotion.com

Blue Emo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creative Chicas :: Breena's Hot Spot :: Breena's Tutorials :: Breena's Everyday Tutorials-
Jump to: