Creative Chicas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for your psp pleasure

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Lil Birdie Told Me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TprwifeBreena
Admin
TprwifeBreena

A Lil Birdie Told Me  Empty
PostSubject: A Lil Birdie Told Me    A Lil Birdie Told Me  Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 11:37 am

This tutorial was written on the 26th of May 2012, any similarities to any other tutorial is purely coincidental and unintentional. A knowledge of PSP is needed for this tutorial.

A Lil Birdie Told Me  Alilbirdietoldmeavinicky A Lil Birdie Told Me  Alilbirdytoldmenicky

Tools Needed
Tube of choice im using the amazing work of Barbara Jensen, please dont use this tube without the proper license to do so.
A lil Birdie scrap kit by Nicky which can also be purchased thru SATC

Ok blank canvas 600 x 225 copy and paste paper 3 as a new layer bring it down some so the back is more of the light blue, next add your clouds to the top of the canvas.

Copy and paste the word art leave it where ever it lands.

Birdhouse resized by 50.

Grass resized by 50 place on one side duplicate and mirror, duplicate again and place in the middle.

Bricks copy n paste place in the middle of the grass.

Copy and paste butterflies into the canvas arrange to liking i left mine in the middle.

Doodle 2 copy n paste as a new layer leave in the middle..

Copy n paste the scattered pettles resize about 40 and randomly place them on the grass.

Cat resize by 30 and place, also resize the jar to a size you like and place.

Now add your tube of choice to the canvas preferably one laying down.

Flowers 2 resize by 50 place on one end, duplicate and mirror

Flower 1 resize by 30 and randomly place them on the bottom like mine, bird of choice resize by 10.

Add a new layer flood with a gradient or color add some noise to it, selections select all contract by 5, hit delete.

Add another layer contract by 1 flood with white, contract by 2 and hit delete, add your name and cr and your all done.
Back to top Go down
https://creativechicas.forumotion.com

A Lil Birdie Told Me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creative Chicas :: Breena's Hot Spot :: Breena's Tutorials :: Forum Sets-
Jump to: