Creative Chicas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for your psp pleasure

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Melissa

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TprwifeBreena
Admin
TprwifeBreena

Melissa Empty
PostSubject: Melissa   Melissa Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 5:26 am

This tutorial was written on the 28th of May 2012 any similarities to any other tutorials is purely coincidental and unintentional, A knowledge of PSP is needed for this tutorial.

Melissa Melissaserggrafik

TOOLS NEEDED

Tube of choice im using an awesome tube by Serg Grafik which can be bought thru SATC, please dont use this tube without the proper license to do so.
Melissa scrapkit by Sky Scraps which can be bought at SATC also, dont forget you can buy the kit and tube together also.
Filters needed Xero Porclien your own settings

Blank canvas 800 x 800 copy n paste E6 as a new layer place it on one side duplicate it and mirror. Merge them down.

Now add the following elements below this frame layer, some you may have to duplicate and mirror.

E65, E23, E66, E67, E38, E14 copy n paste and place on the top in the middle.

Ok now copy n paste paper of choice onto the canvas click in all 4 circles expand by 1 invert and delete. Add your tube close up in it an hit delete.

Change the blend modes to screen, now add xero porclien to it a couple of times.

E57 rotate left by 90 resize by 80 and then by 95 and place in the middle.

E12 resize by 70 and place in the middle duplicate and mirror so its over both frames.

E9 resized by 80 n placed in the middle.

E63 copy n place resize by 70 duplicate n mirror, E72 resize by 20 and place randomly like i did mine.

Now, click outside the frame layer go to E 70 and 72 and erase the hanging parts in the bottom circles.

E45 resize by 50, copy n paste tube of choice now at this point.

E19 copy n paste resize by 50 place on one side duplicate and mirror so it looks like mine.

E53 place on the bottom to liking i put 3 on the bottom.

Ok resize E1 and 3 by 30 an place them, add E44 also and resize by 40. Add name and copyright n your done.
Back to top Go down
https://creativechicas.forumotion.com

Melissa
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creative Chicas :: Breena's Hot Spot :: Breena's Tutorials :: Breena's Everyday Tutorials-
Jump to: