Creative Chicas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for your psp pleasure

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kiss This

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TprwifeBreena
Admin
TprwifeBreena

Kiss This  Empty
PostSubject: Kiss This    Kiss This  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 5:34 am

This tutorial was written on the 20th of July 2012, any similarities to any other tutorials is purely coincidental and unintentional. A knowledge of PSP is needed for this tutorial.

Kiss This  Kissthismarie

TOOLS NEEDED.
Tube of choice im using the awesome artwork of SkyScraps which can be bought thru SATC, please dont use this tube without the proper license to do so.
Kiss this scrap kit by Eclipse Creations which can also be bought thru SATC
Mask of choice.

Open up a blank canvas 800x800, copy and paste frame 3 as a new layer, ok now that we have that add a paper below it and add mask of choice to it.

Copy and paste netting place on one side of the frame, duplicate and mirror, merge down duplicate n flip.

Copy and paste city scape, duplicate and slide to the other side, you want the 2 sides different colors n size.

Copy and paste wire duplicate and mirror, remember all of this is under the frame.

Ok now click in the frame expand about 5, add a new layer below and flood fill with a gradient of choice.

Copy and place your close up of the tube you are using invert and delete.

Duplicate close up tube, on the bottom change the blend mode to screen and add texture blinds 2, 20 black to it. Change the top tube layer to soft light.

Now above your tube layer copy box cigerettes, and place to the side of the frame.

Copy and paste rainbow sparkle above the frame.

Copy and paste flame, duplicate and mirror, do the same with the heart.

Place either the chopper or the car where u like i liked the chopper better.

Copy and paste the sex toy like mine.

Winged skull above the frame, add the whip and brass knuckles as well as the dog.

Add kiss me resize by 90, add tube of choice to this at this time also.

Copy and paste compact resize by 50, copy and paste the skyline also.

Can, cupcake, and colllar resized by 50. Paste sparkle of choice also at this point.

Dice randomly placed and resized by 30, you can also use muras miesters copies if it makes it easier for you to place.

Add name and copyright and your all done.
Back to top Go down
https://creativechicas.forumotion.com

Kiss This
Page 1 of 1