Creative Chicas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for your psp pleasure

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Love Song

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TprwifeBreena
Admin
TprwifeBreena

Love Song  Empty
PostSubject: Love Song    Love Song  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:16 pm

This tutorial was written on the 26th of February 2012 any similarities to any other tutorial is purely coincidental and unintentional, a knowledge of PSP is needed for this tutorial.

Love Song  Lovesongnickyredone

TOOLS NEEDED
Tube of choice im using a tube by Ismael Rac please dont use this tube without the proper license to do so.
Love Song scrapkit by Nicky aka Inzpired Creationz
Mask of choice
My word art please dont upload or share this word art i dont care if you use it for tag creating. ABSOLUTLY NO TUTORIALS ARE ALLOWED TO BE DONE WITH THIS WORD ART IN IT.
just right click and save Love Song  Lovesongwordart

Blank canvas 800x800, open frame on up copy and paste it as a new layer resize by 80 duplicate it and mirror merge down. We will be working from the bottom up.

Add paper of choice to the bottom and add mask of choice to it.

Open up the splatter place it on one side of the frame on the bottom duplicate it and mirror.

Sparkle 1 copy paste move to one side duplicate it mirror and merge down, and flip.

Copy n paste a disco ball.

Click inside your circles expand by 6 invert add a paper of choice I used paper 8 below the frame and hit delete, dont deselect yet add your tubes also and hit delete.

You can deselect now. duplicate the tube bottom layer to screen an top layer to soft light.

Sparkle 5 copy paste place

doodle 1 cp resize by 90

Guitar image mirror rotate to the right by 10

Record resize by 30 duplicate it so u have 4 and make a line with it merge them together.

Ipod resize by 30

boombox resize by 53

Teddy resize by 40

Skates resize by 30 duplicate mirror bring them together and merge down

Copy n paste my word art resize to liking

Add your tube name and copyright n save.
Back to top Go down
https://creativechicas.forumotion.com

Love Song
Page 1 of 1