Creative Chicas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for your psp pleasure

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Love Drug

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TprwifeBreena
Admin
TprwifeBreena

Love Drug  Empty
PostSubject: Love Drug    Love Drug  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 5:57 am

Love Drug  Lovedrugsnagty

This tutorial was written on the 17th of Feb 2011 any similarities to any other tutorials is purely coincidental. You need to have a working knowledge of psp in order to do this tut.

Tools Needed

Tube of choice I am using the artwork of Hannah Lynn which you can find here please dont use this tube without the proper license to do so
Scrap kit used Your love is my drug which you can find here
Template by Jess which you can find here
Filter vm motion trail wild
eyecandy 4 optional
muras miesters copies

Open your template shift D to duplicate and close out the original, with a paper of choice start adding it to your template. I only did it to the 2 black circles and the big pink circle.
On your 2 blaack circles lower your opacity to 80. Add your tubes to these layers as well and change the blend to soft light.
Add your main tube now, recolor the doodle i also added a gradient with ec 4, and add some elements and place to your liking.

Open up 1 of the hearts copy and paste as a new layer, add muras miesters copies to it set it at encircle and top setting to 5. Send to the bottom and resize by 90.

Add your name copyright and all that other good stuff n lets start animating.

Duplicate your big circle layer that way you have 4 in total float and defloat it on the 1st layer go to effects , vm toolbox motion trail wild
and use the following:

START - 50
TRANSITION - 59
FREQUENCY - 51
PHASE - 7
AMPLITUDE - 79
RED - 255
GREEN -1
BLUE - 0

PLay around with the red blue and green to get a color to match your tag.

On the secod circle move the start to 60, on the 3rd to 70, and on the 4th to 80.

Close out the last three circles and open the 1st one copy mrged it as a new animation in a/s. close that out and open the second copy merged and paste after the 1st frame, keep doing this until you have 4 frames change the properties to 20 and save ur tag.
Back to top Go down
https://creativechicas.forumotion.com

Love Drug
Page 1 of 1