Creative Chicas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for your psp pleasure

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FANTASY LAND

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TprwifeBreena
Admin
TprwifeBreena

FANTASY LAND  Empty
PostSubject: FANTASY LAND    FANTASY LAND  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 11:52 am

FANTASY LAND  Fantasylandcari

This tutorial has been written on the 23rd of August 2010, any similarities to any other tutorials are purely coincidental. This tutorial also assumes you also have the knowledge of the program psp and is not to be copied in any sort of way.

Tools needed

I am using the awesome artwork of Keith Garvey you can buy the tube Here please do not use this tube without the proper license to do so
Template 109 by Rachel at elegantly wasted Here
Scrap kit by black widow creationz Here

Open up template, shift D to duplicate close out original. Close out the credit layer, and the gray strip. Float defloat the circle background add paper of choice invert and delete. Do this for all layers except the bottom backgrounds I used a gradient for that. You might as well do that now, to recolor the stars and brush I used the hue and saturation to get what I want.

Here are the items I used to make this tag, I think everything is pretty much self explanatory.

Element 8 I resized 70% and free rotated 20 to the left.
Element 6 I just resized to fit my tag and deleted to of the butterflies that were in the way.
Element 4 resized by 50% and then again by 70%.
Element 3 on luminance and brought down to 50.
Element 2 resized to your liking.

I added tubes to the background and blinds effect to the tube. I also changed the opacity to soft light and brought it down to 65%. I also added my own words which you are free to add your own.

Add your name main tube and copyright and save your tag.

Back to top Go down
https://creativechicas.forumotion.com

FANTASY LAND
Page 1 of 1