Creative Chicas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for your psp pleasure

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HOLLY JOLLY CHRISTMAS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TprwifeBreena
Admin
TprwifeBreena

HOLLY JOLLY CHRISTMAS Empty
PostSubject: HOLLY JOLLY CHRISTMAS   HOLLY JOLLY CHRISTMAS Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 12:52 pm

HOLLY JOLLY CHRISTMAS HOLLYOLLYBREENA

This Tut was written on the 2nd of December 2008
Any similarity to any other tutorials is purely coincidental

TOOLS NEEDED

Tube of choice, I am using the great work of Keith garvey you need a license to use his work please do not use this tube with out a proper license you can purchase it Here
Mask was sent thru a group I belong to but you can use any squared one similar to this
Snowmen, and trees by Rainbow Coffi
Fonts of choice I used Old english and BodoniDBla
Filter eyecandy 3 gradient glow / glass (optional)

Open a 700 x 800 blank canvas and flood fill white. Add a new raster layer and flood fill with one of your grays load your mask and merge group. We are going to recolor my way lol Select a part to color with your magic wand since I have a bunch of leaves in mine i selected everthing that would be the same color by clicking and hold down shift on everything thats going to be green. Selections promote selections to layer DO NOT DESELECT AS YET adust hue and saturation slide the two bars back and forth till you find a color you like. Dont worry if you have spots that need a differ color that got colored you can erase it so do so now. Repeat the following two steps to finish colorising your mask but be sure you promote from the original mask because it will not let you colorize from a blank layer.
Now that we have all that colored merge it visable. Open up your tree tubes and place them behind your mask layer, you can now add your snowmen to. Add your tube, name, saying and copyright at this time if you want to add more go ahead if you dont want your name like mine then your tag is finished.
If you want your name like mine add a gradient of choice I went thin, glow width set at three everything else the same. I then added the glass with the following
HOLLY JOLLY CHRISTMAS Hollyjollyilass
you are now finished you can save your tag and have fun with it
Back to top Go down
https://creativechicas.forumotion.com

HOLLY JOLLY CHRISTMAS
Page 1 of 1