Creative Chicas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for your psp pleasure

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AMARANTHUS XMAS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TprwifeBreena
Admin
TprwifeBreena

AMARANTHUS XMAS  Empty
PostSubject: AMARANTHUS XMAS    AMARANTHUS XMAS  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 12:55 pm

[centerAMARANTHUS XMAS  Amaranthus-1
[/center]

This Tut was written on the 18th of November 2008. Any similarity to any other tutorials is purely coincidental.

TOOLS NEEDED
Tube of choice, I am using the great work of Keith garvey you can find his work Here please do not use this tube without the proper license to do so.
Masks by Gabee you can find her Here she has tons to choose from
2nd mask by vix you can find that Here its in her cmas scraps (one with words)
Xmas scrapkit by Amaranthus Creations
Filters needed eyecandy 4000
Font a scripty one

wells this is a very easy tutorial open a 650 x 650 canvas and flood fill white if it isnt already. Copy your paper of choice and paste as a new layer image resize and resize by 105 all layers unchecked do this twice. Open your gabbe mask and go to layers new mask layers from image and select your gabbe mask invert mask data checked.
Copy and paste your ornament theres 2 of them in the folder and add a slight drop shadow image rotate free rotate and set rotation at 15 left. Now open up a pin and resize at 50% 2xs if you have to resize a little more then do so now, stick the pin ontop of your ornament thing like mine. Zoom in very close you dont want any mistakes now take your eraser tool and delete a piece that lays on top of the pin if you look carefully at mine you will see it delete another piece closer to the end that way it looks like its goin into and out of the paper. add a bit of dropshadow onto this.
Ok we have our ornament posted lol copy another paper and paste as a new layer ontop of all the layers we have open up vixs mask and do the same as we did with the 1st mask. Effects plugins eyecandy 4000 gradient glow and add your glow i leave everything default and just lower the glow width to 3.
Open your candycane and resize 50% 2xs and 70% 1 more time sorry, use the same free rotation me did for our ornament. Duplicate this and then mirror it put it together so it looks like hearts merge down, duplicate and paste them like mine i only used three or 4.
You can now add your tube, copyrights or whatever your hearts desire I just added the gift boxes that were in the scrapkit and recolored one.

Back to top Go down
https://creativechicas.forumotion.com

AMARANTHUS XMAS
Page 1 of 1