Creative Chicas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for your psp pleasure

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Funky Punky Xmas

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TprwifeBreena
Admin
TprwifeBreena

Funky Punky Xmas  Empty
PostSubject: Funky Punky Xmas    Funky Punky Xmas  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 9:54 am

Funky Punky Xmas

Funky Punky Xmas  Funnkypunkyxmas

This tutorial was written on the 9th of December 2010 any similarity to any other tutorial is purely coincidental and unintentional. A knowledge of making tags are needed for this tutorial

TOOLS NEEDED

You will need a tube of choice I am using the awesome artwork of Ismael Rac please do not use this tube without the proper license to do so. You can find Ish’s tubes Here.
Scrapkit used is called funky punky xmas by addictive pleasures Here
Mask of choice.

Open a blank canvas of 700x700 copy and paste frame 2 as a new layer, use your deform tool to straighten it up. Or you can leave it in that angle. Click in the 2 squares and expand about 6 or so.

Copy and paste paper of choice as a new layer selections invert and delete. Bring down to the bottom of the frame. Add another paper of choice and use your mask this should be your very last layer lol.

Now open the element stars c/p as a new layer and bring it up towards the upper right hand corner of the frame, duplicate and mirror and merge down. Duplicate again and flip it.

Open glitter paste it over the stars layer resize a bit so it isn’t to far down. Recolor if you’d like. Open ribbon 2 resize if you need to rotate it with the deform tool to match the angle of your frame. All the above should be behind your frame and background layer but above the mask.

How about we resize the sign now and place it like mine or you can put it where u wanna. Ok open up your tube and paste it above the frame background depending on what side you want to place your tube do so now invert delete change the blend mode to screen and lower the opacity to 55. Place your tube on the other side like mine.

Open the chain resize and place to liking, open bow resize and place on both sides. Open tree resize and place in the middle. Open presents resize and place at the bottom like mine. Duplicate and mirror. Open snowman and snowmen resize and place to your liking. Add whatever other elements you desire along with your name and copyright and were done lmao!
Back to top Go down
https://creativechicas.forumotion.com

Funky Punky Xmas
Page 1 of 1